**PLEASE NOTE: This form is not for reporting anti social behaviour or problems with your neighbours.**

Complaints, comments and compliments form

Housing Ombudsman

If you are still unhappy once we have considered your complaint, you can have your complaint heard by a ‘designated person’ as defined by law. This can be an elected representative, such as a local MP or Councillor.  You can complain to the Housing Ombudsman at any time. However, if you have not made a complaint with us, they will usually send your complaint to us first. 

For more information, please visit the Housing Ombudsman website.

Home » Complaints and feedback form